View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 12:30 AM

Where do i begin??? Normally i don't have a problem letting the words just flow from my mouth (as a few can attest to from the party ) but when it comes to the numerous thankyous and compliments that are duely earned here it becomes quite difficult.

I am so glad to have finally met...and on top of that played with some great folks from the board here.....

Gary D......hmmm now how did You get tied to the chair again????

~in an announcer voice~ Rangerboy..slower that cold molasses - It was great when you finally had time to play..and how nice you just came and got me and saved me the trouble of bratting hehe....

Miss Sarah...anytime you need a spongebath betty i'm ready and more than willing

Hwyman...remember...for once you did get to take a girl to a hotel room and do naughty things to her

Paully...sorry you almost missed that elevator...but at least it meant i got at least one swat out of ya

BV...it was fun playing the small occasions we had

Ian...you really do have such soft hands..i barely felt them at all hehehe

Tubabooger errr Tubaman....the proper response when a girl asks please will you spank me is NOT no....geez it is like you Tops get so used to saying no it just comes out for everything hehe

and a cast of many others......

My thanks to the Daniels....unfortunately i never could get my schedule around but it was still nice to meet and talk to you...too bad all i was able to get was 3 wonderful trials with the free gift....(thankyou Veronica)

Of course the even better part were finally meeting partners in crime...errr i mean good times.....Emmydoll (your dog will always be Fluffy)...Amber (Ice cream does a body good)..Adelina (thanks for laughing at my jokes ) )....Emily (you are definately the leader of the brat pack - so you take all the swats next time)....Angela aka babygirl (I knew you were gonna get me in trouble annndddd i was RIGHT)...Kaylex (so many costumes so little time - and remember the brat you brat today may be the switch of tomorrow hehe)...Aurora (wish i could have chatted more but glad to finally put person to name)...I'm sure i'm missing a ton of others ugh.....just too many outstanding people to name....

Here is looking forward to doing it all over again...and SOON!!!

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.