View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 01:47 PM

Paddling

The stories I know about paddling pledges are from high school and they are all real. The best one involves a mixed group of boys and girls joining a high school music honors society. Each one got one hard swat with a large frat-type wooden paddle. Each boy and girl jumped up form the swat grabbing and rubbing his or her bottom. Obviously it was over clothing but it was great to see a mixed paddling.

The other examples were all male clubs. The one I saw in person involved about 6 pledges getting paddled. Each pledge got one swat (again with a large wooden paddle) from each member. Thee were about 30 members present so it was quite an ordeal. While this too was over clothing there were two girls present. One of the pledges broke down halfway through and jumped up crying and rubbing his bottom. He had to resume the position and take the rest of his paddling. The girls were offered the chance to paddle and one of them actually came up front, took the paddle and held it against that poor pledge's bottom but at the last minute she chickened out.

Other stories I heard about involved all male nude paddling but that is much less interesting to me!