Thread: Crying
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 11:04 AM

i don't usually cry from release with spankings. i remember crying twice after punishments. once it was because my owner walked away right after spanking me-- he was just giving me a minute to wind down, but i thought he was getting ready to go out as if nothing had just happened (it was a spontaneous spanking for defiant behavior, not something pre-planned). i burst into tears-- only to find out that he was planning on plenty of debriefing and aftercare and was only stepping away (less than 10 feet away in fact) for a moment. the second time was after i had to self-spank while on the phone with him. it was awful and i didn't feel better afterward so i cried.

after my recent (and debatably only) truly physically severe punishment, i did not cry at all. i think this was because it was so physically challenging-- i was focusing on getting through it. if the emotional intensity matched the physical intensity then maybe it would have happened but i'm not sure.

i am a person who feels very strongly with everything that i feel (not in a manic-depressive way, just in a passionate way), and i have always cried very easily. i like the idea of crying from a spanking not because i feel the need for a clean slate or a release or forgiveness, but because for me it marks a level of emotional intensity that i really like to get inside of. real, involuntary crying shows extreme vulnerability, and in my relationship we play with that a lot and it appeals to me.

persephone's submission