View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 12:10 PM

Thank you everyone for your support. To be clear - if you go to our site now there is a more detailed response that includes something about the abuse of children. To be clear, this is a very complicated situation that involves the safety of a child from threats of an unknown person. This is a situation that involves family law, personal injury and civil liberties. It is not black and white issues involving only child custody. BTW: If it were, family lawyers have advised me that a child cannot be removed because of a parent's involvement in a spanking fetish that is between consenting adults and is not endangering a child. A spanking fetish has nothing to do with what kind of parent you are and the bond you have with your child. Of course, if one was a crappy abusive drug dealing parent that was into spanking, one could lose their child and that should be the case! However, I am not a crappy drug dealing abusive parent....and those who know me know that without a doubt.

I am vague because I have been advised to not discuss particular details in public forums where my words are being carefully watched.

I do appreciate anyone trying to avoid judgment here of me or anyone involved.

Of course my ex has a right to express his feelings, however that is not exactly what happened here...I truly cannot discuss more without possibly causing harm to myself or someone else.

So for now please trust that I have disclosed the facts that I can without causing further harm to myself or anyone else involved.

Suffice it to say that OF COURSE I put my child's needs and safety above all else. OF COURSE I do not want my child dealing with this as they are older.
OF COURSE the decisions I make are hard ones. HOWEVER, blackmail, libel, and threats are not the way to approach any situation and it is wrong and this was my only source of income. It is devastating on so many levels it is hard to even explain in words.

It is about family law AND it is about personal injury AND it is about civil liberties. I wish it was black and white, it would be a lot easier for those of us involved.

Veronica