View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 03:05 AM

Lightbulb The next part

As Geoff raised his hand, Amanda turned her head wondering with fright what was to happen next only to see the flash of her supervisor's hand descending. She cried out in pain and horror spread across her face as she began to wonder how long this ordeal would be.

"It can't go on too long," she thought. "People will start arriving, and he will stop spanking me then".

After what seemed never-ending pain, at 50 hard swats, the spanking stopped, and Amanda began through her tears to sigh with relief until she felt her skirt being pulled up above her cute curvaceous back cheeks. She flinched and jolted.

"Stop!" She cried. "Don't you dare uncover me!"

"Quiet! Your panties will remain on."

WHAACK!!!

"OOOh! OUUh! Please stop. It hurts!"

"My dear Amanda," began Geoff, "I have waited long enough since you started working for me to get my hands on your ass. And now that the opportunity presents itself and by your own consent, I will not swiftly be finished with this punishment. Remember that word? Punishment - punishments hurt. You will take what I see fit without further complaint, or you will lose your job. Have I made myself clear?!!!!"

WHAAK!!!

"OUUH! ohhh. Yes, very clear." She sobbed.

"Ok then, it is getting late. Get rid of your tears. Go back to your desk. Do a good day's work, and come back to my office at the end of the day so we can finish this business."

Amanda raised herself off Geoff's lap and winced as she pulled her skirt over her bruised buttocks. She took a tissue from her boss's desk, and cleared her eyes and face. She then made her way back to her office where she found that it was going to be an extremely uncomfortable day on her wooden stool behind her typewriting desk.

... … … … … … … … … … .