View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 11:52 PM

Good points folks. I did see the guy you talked about JP and he did look like he was having a good time. The Ladies that you mentioned were probably the same ladies that my friend had talked with at the pool..and I talked to briefly outside my friends room.

I use to give a monthly party here in LA. and they were well attended, and only on two occassions did I actually have Black Women attend...one the lovely Lady from Santa Barbrara and the other a Mistress friend of mine from the BDSM scene.

One thing I wanted to make clear is that I am not pointing an incriminating finger regarding there being discrimination in the scene...but I would be lieing if I didn't say it didn't crop it's ugly head up on occassion...just as it does in the Vanilla world. Hell I had a lady who I had been talking to for the last two weeks about meeting...we were hitting it off just fine...finally we decided to meetand when I described myself so we would know who we were looking for...she balked upon finding out I was Black. Or maybe it was because I told her I would be wearing a baseball cap.

As far as Black Men dating White Women because they are more submissive...hmmmm...I must be dateing the wrong White Women...cuz aint none of them been docile. But I do know that it happens. I actually spanked a really cute Black Woman last week who was the most submissive Woman I have ever met. Oh and her bottom showed nice and red by the time we were done.

OO7 I know there are sites out there that have Black models. I think I even mentioned a few in my origional post.

But thanks for the feed back...it's always cool to see how we view each other.