View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 03:25 PM

I don't know a whole lot about why there would not be more blacks represented in the spanking community, but I do wonder why they would claim there is no plausible reason for a black man to be spanking a white woman. Black people and white people do date, and get married. My husband is black and spanks me although it is because of my interest, not his, I wouldn't consider him a spanko at all.

I don't see why a cop or a boss or a teacher or whatever in a spanko video couldn't be black. Is there any reason why a white, cop or boss or teacher would be more likely to spank a speeder, employee or student than a black one?

I can kind of understand the thought that black women (or men) maybe don't show coloring from being spanked as well, but white women all have different skin tones and coloring, some show redness more than others. I have seen a couple that don't seem to redden at all despite taking pretty hard spankings or paddlings.

This is just coming from something I have been told before so I have no idea if it's correct or not. That some black men tend to date white women because they are considered more submissive. Now this is not something I've really seen, but IF that were true, could it be that not as many black women want to be seen as submissive and so would not get involved in spanking?

And as far as the slavery idea......could it be more likely that whites are uncomfortable being in the Top position because of the slavery history? It just seems that if it were blacks being uncomfortable with it, they would be LESS likely to be involved in the BDSM scene than spanking, instead of moreso.

And as you pointed out, many black people may be into spanking, but not participate publicly. I could see that being a more likely reason. It does seem that black people can often be much more private about their sexual lives than whites. It seems the majority of swingers, nudists, exhibitionists, etc. are white people. So maybe a lot of black people just don't enjoy having their private lives made public and don't feel as comfortable participating on forums etc.