View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 12:34 PM

Oh my dear, dear Rangerboy.

Some of this sounds like its coming directly to me, because it 100% similar to what we discuss in our evreryday conversation. And I'm sure that some or this was spurred on by our talk yesterday.

He is most defianlty very right. As my friend, Rangerboy and I have disscussed every asspect of saftey when it comes to play. I'm new, and several people have taken me under their wing, so to say.

Never, ever in a play situation do you EVER EVER give away your safeword. Even if you really trust the person you're playing with. Giving up your safeword is putting you out of 'control' of the situation. And that is not a good thing to do, even with a Top that you trust, because sometimes things trigger emotioal things and Top's can't read minds.

And always, always have a safe call. I usually have two or three when I play with people. They need to know where you're going, who you're going to be with, and you need to call them when you get there, once during the meeting, and once when you leave. I'm sure you've all heard this, but I'm only restating the obvious.

I love the scene, and the people in it. I would not like any of my friends to get hurt by some sick, spanko, pervert. Rangerboy, Kaylex, and a few others know that I would go postal and kill the guy if they ever hurt any of my friends.

But yes... I just wanted to go on with his 'rant.' Its a very important topic and does need adressing.

Love you guys!

Emmy