View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent_nympho View Post
Hi there,He's only ever spanked me hard once before, but I bruised a lot and now he's scared to do it ever again. At most, he'll give me a few love taps.
A lot of people find that when they start to be spanked that they bruise badly, however as they are spanked more and more they find they can take harder and harder spankings without bruising. The muscle in the bottom becomes more resilient to damage and the bruising deceases. You have to tell him although you bruised that the more he spanks you the less you will bruise in the future.

Quote:
How do I get him to spank me? I know he wants to, but he's been traumatized after what happened that time. How do I get him to not be afraid anymore? I can't show him because he refuses to even try again.
Try telling him you love the marks he leaves, it reminds you that you belong to him. Make it clear you don't mind.

Quote:
Alternatively, I'd love to know if there are any doms in the Toronto area that are looking for a willing sub. Doms are not just for spanking, but also for discipline.
If you love your boyfriend think before you go down this path. You seem relativity new to spanking and he is sure to see any marks on your bottom which will be hard to explain. This would result in the end of your relationship.

If spanking is more important than your current relationship then maybe you need to find someone new to give you what you want in life. Someone to love and love you back while giving you the discipline you seek

Quote:
It's great to meet you all!
Welcome to the site and good luck in what you seek.

Billy