View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
For those of us who were spanked growing up, and don't mind to share a story or two, what was your most memorable spanking?
Mine was one that occurred when I was very young, perhaps six or seven years old. Virtually all of my CP at home was by our mother, and her method of choice was to hold you by one hand while whipping your legs with a switch with the other. This resulted in the proverbial dancing-around-the-totem-pole-whooping-and-hollering scene. But this time something a little different happened. I was getting a whipping (that was the term-of-choice in my family) for some long-forgotten misdeed, and Mom started the usual way. We were in the living room and toward one side of it. After the whipping started I somehow slipped her grasp, perhaps the only time I can ever recall this happening. When I did, however, Mom didn't stop whipping, but kept the switch flying back and forth. I think I instinctively turned to face her, probably thinking that by turning the intended target, the back of my legs, away from her that she would stop. But she didn't, and just kept that switch going back and forth across my legs, anyway! So I started backing up. Mom started walking forward. That woman was not to be deterred from a well-deserved whipping. LOL. We did this backing up, walking forward thing for a few steps, with the switch flying and whistling through the air, when I came to a chair, unbeknownst to me, and just inadvertently sat down in it as I backed up. At that point I was trapped again, of course, so Mom just kept the switching going, and we were once again in a stationary arrangement. At just this time, however, my brother appeared over her left shoulder, careful to make sure that he wasn't seen by her, and started jabbing his finger at me, sticking his tongue in and out, and silently teasing me about getting whipped. Even through the action and high state of emotions of getting a painful whipping, I saw him and realized what he was doing, and tried to tell Mom, but was too much in a state of heightened emtions to be able to get any words out. He just kept making fun of me as I was catching it from Mom. Then, I suppose he sensed that she was winding down, because she had not much more than hit the last stroke when he disappeared! Being how kids at that age are, I was incensed at him and did my best to tell Mom, but, of course, she had not seen him do it, and seemed little concerned with it. Afterwards, of course he teased me again about it, out of the ear-shot of Mom, but being the little brother I pretty much had to just suck it up and go..

In retrospect, I see the great humor in all of this, the typical interaction of siblings, especially among boys, and so on. The story occasionally gets told at family gatherings. But, also showing the effect of perspective, while this event is still clearly in my mind, he does not recall it! There's still no justice in the world.