View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 06:26 PM

First, my highest congratulations to Brenna, Lin, and Fred for throwing a perfectly AMAZING party. Everybody had a fantastic time. I don't believe I have ever seen so much spanking going on in one location at one time. The vendors were wonderful and generous in their donating for the door prizes. It was so delightful to meet RG and his lovely Sarah and Richard Windsor, and to see so many of my spanking friends again.

Second, for those of you who haven't been told yet, my wife Lyn's throat cancer has come back. Her surgery will be Monday morning. For her to have spent the last three days surrounded by people who value and love her means more than anything I will ever be able to express.

Finally, I hope my friends will forgive me for not being "on my game" as much as I would normally be. I know there were those I had hoped to play with, and I dropped the ball. PLEASE don't misinterpret that as a lack of interest. It most definitely was NOT. I was, and still am, really fried about Monday.

I am sure that our fears are unfounded, that all will go well, but if any of you folks have any connections with the big guy upstairs, I'd be grateful if you'd send up a prayer or two.

I know it's mixed post, but I hope you'll all understand.

You're the best!

Paul (Tubaman)