Thread: Sorority babes
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 04:53 PM

It was a very realistic scene as far as these types of movies are concerned. The sound of the paddle impacting those panty-clad bottoms sounded very real. And I thought the girlish squeals and ouches were too. The girls were positioned very nicely over the back of the sofa. I also like the way it was pointed out that the pledge mistress, Babs, "enjoyed paddling girl's fannies."

However, as great as that scene was, it is not without some minor flaws. I thought the paddle was way too big and not shaped the way I think of a sorority paddle looking. And Babs swung it more like Barry Bonds going for 755 than a sorority sister initiating a couple of nervous pledges. The pledges, played by Michelle Bauer and Brinke Stevens, looked a little to old to be college coeds. And that sorority must have really had a bad reputation on campus for there to be only two pledges joining. That's just some things I might would have done differently.

But the biggest flaw was the following scene when they were in the shower, immediately after their paddlings, and their bottoms were unmarked! And it was quite disappointing after the next scene in which Babs tapped her palm with the paddle and said, "If they don't come back with the trophy, and if I have anything to do with it, they won't. There's going to be some painful punishment!" At that point, I thought for sure we were going to be treated to another paddling scene, but instead I sat through the rest of that horrible movie and wasted a couple of hours of my life that I'll never get back.

But the paddling scene was one of my all-time favorites. Being a huge fan of F/F spanking, this was right up my alley and I've also watched it numerous times.