View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 01:46 PM

When I was in the fourth grade. I had a female teacher who spanked me more than I got spanked from everyone else my entire youth. Including my mother. This teacher was single. Also had a new young female teacher right out of college across the hall.
One day. A girl sitting next to me pulled something. Telling me to make her hands touch her desk. I simply moved the books from under her hands. Sat there wondering what this was all about? Then the girl went to the teacher. Teacher told me to go to the bathroom. I knew what that meant. Didn't make the slightest little bit of sense? I then knew she just wanted to spank me... period. She had to like spanking me. That is all this was about.
My teacher came to the bathroom and told me to wait. She then walked across the hall. I got all kinds of excited. This beautiful, sweet, young teacher was going to watch me get spanked. She was going to watch me completely submissive. My naked heart crying in front of her. I then wanted to pull my pants down and be naked in front of her. I thought, no that wouldn't work. I waited. They both came back. I then couldn't help myself. I started to pull my pants down. I wanted to bear myself completely naked before her in everyway possible. My teacher stopped me. Darn her. Then, with me bent over. My teacher spanked me until I cried uncontrollably. After she said I could get up. I could see the young teacher crying with me. I could see she felt so sorry for me. All I wanted to do was be naked with them. Bear myself completely submissive. I wanted to get under the young teachers dress with nothing between me and her. I wanted that with my mean teacher also. But not nearly as much as the young teacher. I'm sure I actually got an erection. Didn't really know at that age. Maybe the erection thing was why my teacher enjoyed spanking me so much? I know when I turned around, the young teacher changed from sorrow for me to completely excited. Oh how I wanted to be naked with her. Submit to anything she wanted. From that time on I fantacised about being spanked by the young teacher. Thought of going to her and telling her my teacher sent me to her for a bare bottom spanking. I wanted to stick my face up her naked bottom while my teacher spanked me. I wanted to be spanked by one woman while another watched.