View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrs199475 View Post
I am truly sorry for offending anyone.
RRS, you have not offended everyone. Redskinluver was simply sharing his opinion on that type of story in general. While he is entitled to his opinion, it's one with which many will not agree, including me. Gary and I discussed Redskinluver's post and a possible response to it and decided that in the meantime that we would leave it alone unless further responses warranted it. I am not speaking for Gary here, but speaking for myself I think that stories about factual spanking growing up are perfectly ok and welcome on MSF, as long as they are not gratuitously sexualized (and the vast majority of childhood spankings had no sexual motivation). The fact is that much of the psychological foundation for the interest in spanking is due to childhood spanking experiences. To deny that is to return to a more repressive period in history that will only serve to make matters worse.

Regarding his point about pedophiles, it should be noted that any reasonable person, including responsible members of MSF, condemn pedophilia. It should also be noted that pedophilia spans a vast range of interests, and to shut down all sites of any kind which a pedophile may visit because it somehow interests him or her would leave a wide swath of emptiness on the 'net, including vanilla sites. One can be interested in spankings during childhood without that being a reason to spank a child. The key is all about context and appropriate behavior.

Your post was fine. You have no reason to feel guilty or bad because of one individual's view of your story. Again, speaking for myself, Redskinluver is welcome on MSF. If there are certain topics or threads which make him uncomfortable or with which he disagrees for some reason, he can choose to bypass and not read them, just like all of the rest of us can do.

Last edited by RG_; 12-16-2006 at 05:54 PM.