View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 05:44 AM

When we reached her apartment, I hoped she would invite me inside. We had made love a couple of times at my house, but I had never been inside her place. All the talk about spanking had me so turned on that I really wanted to have sex with her tonight. I parked at the curb and before I could open my door she asked, “Would you like to come in?”

“Yes, I would. Thanks so much for inviting me,” I said with a grin.

We had a couple of drinks and talked for a while before Cindy dropped her bombshell. “Would you be willing to spank me?”

Before I could answer she continued, “You see, getting a spanking is painful, but when it is for something I feel guilty about, I feel cleansed afterwards. While you and I have been dating, I’ve done a couple of things I’m ashamed of, but didn’t feel like I could ask you to spank me since we didn’t know each other well enough. But I feel a lot closer to you now that we discussed the subject, so I would like for you to give me a spanking just like James would have if he and I were still dating.”

I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t speak, and I kept thinking I had misheard her. As she sat there quietly, waiting for an answer, I slowly came to my senses. I finally managed to say, “Yes, but you’ll have to give me some guidance.”

“David, I know you are new at this, so I will be very clear about what I need you to do. Stay here for a few minutes while I get things ready.”

I hadn’t noticed it before but there was a large ottoman in one corner of the room. She moved it out to the center of the room and then headed down a hallway. In a few minutes, she returned with a leather paddle. She sat down beside and said, “Make me undress and get on the ottoman on all fours. Give me a long, hard spanking with this paddle. It gives a low-level sting at first, but the burn keeps getting worse and worse. To prolong the spanking, you can give me a short break ever once and a while. Rubbing my bottom at those times would be greatly appreciated. You need to spank me until I’m crying my eyes out and begging you to stop. Ignore everything I say unless I say “red light” which means I’m at the end of my endurance for pain. I doubt if you can make me say “red light” with this leather paddle. When you’ve decided I’ve had enough, bruises on my behind would be a good indication, hug me and kiss me and make me feel like I’ve paid for my transgressions. By the way, I getting this spanking for bouncing a check, receiving a speeding ticket, and yelling at my boss.”

I was enthralled at her guidelines since they fulfilled so many of my fantasies. I was already starting to feel dominant and seeing her as submissive. I planned to make the most of this opportunity. I looked her right in the eye and commanded, “Strip.”

She jerked and looked surprised. Maybe she was expecting some discussion about what she had said, or maybe the tone of my voice was unexpected. Anyway, after a couple of moments she stood up and said in a little girl’s voice, “Yes, sir.”

She proceeded to slowly take off her clothing. I had seen her nude before, but watching her strip at my command was a new experience. She had a nice slim body, approaching my ideal of the female form. When she finished undressing and putting her clothes on a nearby table, she stood in front of me awaiting my next order. “Turn around and let me see that pretty little butt I’m about to spank.”

Again, she seemed surprised as she blushed and slowly turned. “Hands behind your neck,” was my next command.

Her ass was soft, rounded, and just waiting for me to spank it. I made her remain in that position for several minutes since I knew that the anticipation of a spanking is nerve wracking. Finally, I released her by telling her to get on the ottoman on her hands and knees. “Yes, sir,” she replied meekly.

I picked up the paddle and walked over to the stool. I hit my left palm with the paddle several times to get a feel for how it felt. The first stroke didn’t hurt much, but as I struck my hand repeatedly, the pain soon blossomed. The paddle wasn’t large enough to cover both buttocks at the same time, so I began on her right cheek, striking it firmly and slowly with about two dozen swats. By this time, pink coloring showed exactly where the strokes had landed. Cindy hadn’t made a sound yet.

I began spanking her left cheek in the same manner and again about two dozen times. When I moved back to the right buttock, I heard a small intake of breath. I kept spanking her there until I heard a soft, “Ow.”

I moved back to the left and struck it until that side was the same color as the right. Next, I paused and gently rubbed her ass. “I’m so sorry for what I did,” she said with a slight tremble in her voice.

When I resumed the spanking, my swats were harder and I alternated buttocks after each one. It only took a couple of minutes of this for Cindy to start crying. At first, I could barely hear her sobs, but the longer I spanked the louder the crying became. Finally, the pleading started, “Please, that’s enough David, I’ve learned my lesson.”

I stopped and rubbed her bottom again. It was very warm to the touch this time. I stepped in front of her and observed that tears had streaked her makeup; she hadn’t faked the crying. “We’re almost done, but the worst is yet to come. Maintain your position and this will all be over in a few more minutes.”

A terrified look came into her eyes. I think she was reassessing my ability to deliver a hard spanking.

When I was ready to continue, I starting spanking that very sensitive area where the ass and thighs meet. And to make it worse, I tried my best to hit the exact same spot every time. By the fifth swat like this, she was crying loudly, screaming out expletives of pain, and begging, “No, David, not the same spot every time.”

I ignored her and continued spanking her with all my strength. It didn’t take very long for the fast slaps to turn this part of her anatomy into an ugly purple color that would leave a nice bruise for several days. I then stopped and gave her a short respite but did not rub her hurting buttock. “We’re almost done now, Cindy, you’re taking this very well.”

She just nodded her head. I started spanking the other side in the same manner. After about a minute, between all the crying and pleading she yelled out, “Yellow light.”

We hadn’t discussed this phrase but I instantly knew it meant she was very near her limits. I didn’t lessen the strength of my blows or their speed. I wanted to see the same shade of purple on this side. I guess secretly I was hoping she would call out “red light” since she had mentioned I couldn’t make her say it with this type of paddle. However, the color soon matched and I stopped the spanking.

I helped her stand and hugged her closely to my body. She was still trembling all over as I kissed her teary eyes and wet face. “I’m really proud of you, Cindy. You’ve certainly paid the price for your misbehaviors.”

She wasn’t able to talk yet but she did nod her head. I stroked her hair and her back as I continued kissing her. At last, she was able to speak. “Thank you David. That was just what I needed. I feel absolved of all my misdeeds since my last spanking. I can start tomorrow with a clean slate and feel good about myself again.”

“And you have helped me fulfill a fantasy I’ve had for many years,” I answered.

As we continued hugging, she obviously felt my rock hard erection. “We can make love if you’ll let me stay on top,” she giggled.

And that’s exactly what we did.