View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 05:44 AM

I had only been dating Cindy a month. I felt brazen when driving her home after the party as I said, “Cindy, tell me about your experiences with spanking.”

Unashamedly she admitted that her parents spanked her often as she was growing up.

“Which parent?” I asked.

“My mother spanked me when I was young, but it was my father after I turned twelve or so.”

“How did they spank you?”

Cindy answered, “My mother used her hand or a hairbrush, and my father used his hand or a paddle or a strap.”

I couldn’t believe I was being this bold as I quietly asked, “Did they spank you on the bare?”

She didn’t seem to mind my questions. “They always made me lift my dress or lower my pants, and most of the time I had to lower my panties also. A few times I was spanked in the nude.” She finally blushed as she said this.

“Were you spanked in school?” I continued.

“In the lower grades, the teachers would just send a note home, knowing that my parents would spank me when they read it. But in the higher grades, it was a trip to the office for a caning. I got “six of the best” three times before I graduated and it was horrible.

Cindy was about twenty-five years old and I was curious about the last time she got a spanking so I asked, “When was your last spanking?”

She thought for a while before answering. “The last spanking I received from my father was the last year I lived at home. I had just turned twenty-one and could legally drink. I came home drunk one night and mouthed off at him and my mother. He paddled my ass so hard I still had bruises several days later. That was my last spanking from him and the last time I got drunk,” she laughed.

“You’re about twenty-five now so it’s been four years since your last spanking?”

“Thanks for the compliment, but I’m actually twenty-seven. And no, it hasn’t been four years since I’ve been spanked.”

She paused before continuing, “My last boyfriend, James, spanked me two months ago, right before we broke up. He thought I had lied to him and that made him furious. He gave me a hard spanking with a strap even though I kept saying that I was telling the truth. The next week he discovered I had been honest, but he never apologized for giving me that spanking. We broke up about a week later.”

“Cindy, I can’t believe you’re being so open about all of this. I would be so embarrassed if I were in your place.”

“Well, remember that I was born here and feel corporal punishment is a very natural thing. You, on the other hand, seem ashamed of the subject.”

I paused and thought hard before answering. “I’ve had an obsession with spanking ever since I was a teenager. I have dozens of books and movies that involve spanking and visit corporal punishment web sites daily. I used to feel I was sick and felt very guilty about my feelings. The internet taught me it was a common fetish, but I’m still embarrassed by it. You’re the first person I’ve ever told.”

Cindy quietly asked, “Have you ever spanked anyone.”

“No, just fantasies so far.”