View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 05:40 AM

The next spanking I witnessed involved a husband and his wife. I was at a bridge party with my date, Cindy, and seven other couples in the home of a local politician. I met several new people and was having a marvelous time. At the end of one hand of bridge when it was time for us to switch tables, one of the young wives, Ann, started yelling at her husband, Jim. It seem like a silly argument and very immature on the part of Ann. I noticed that her husband didn’t raise his voice but was getting red in the face.

I needed to go to the restroom, so I excused myself and headed toward a hallway. I was unfamiliar with the house and missed the quest bathroom, finding myself in front of the master bedroom instead. Rather than continuing to search, I decided to use the restroom there. I could still hear Ann’s shouted insults as I closed the door behind me. I quickly used the facility, washed my hands, and paused to comb my hair when I heard Jim and Ann enter the bedroom. Ann had stopped talking but I heard Jim say, “I can’t believe you acted that immaturely in front of my friends. You’re going to get a spanking you will remember for a long time.”

“Please, Jim,” she answered, “I’m so sorry, I know I shouldn’t have done that.”

“Too late now, bend over the bed,” he ordered.

I couldn’t help myself. I slowly opened the bathroom door a crack so I could see what was happening. Luckily, they had their backs to me, so I opened the door enough to provide myself with a perfect view of the scene. Ann, with her feet on the floor and her elbows on the bed, was having her dress lifted up by Jim. Next, he lowered her panties exposing a creamy, full backside. Then he pulled his belt out of its loops and positioned himself to Ann’s left.

“Please close the bedroom door, Jim; I don’t want everyone to hear me getting a spanking.”

“Everyone heard you misbehave, so everyone will hear you being punished,” Jim announced with certainty.

He then started spanking his wife with his wide, leather belt. He pulled his arm back and struck her ass with great force. A loud “crack” filled the room followed immediately by an equally loud, “Ow” as a red strip appeared on Ann’s cute little white bottom. The spanking continued in this manner for several minutes, hard swats landing a few seconds apart, each followed by cries from the punished wife. After about two dozen swats, Ann was crying loudly and pleading for mercy. “Please, Jim, I’ve learned my lesson, please stop.”

“My dear, I’m not even half finished with you. Your butt is going to burn for a long time after this spanking.”

This announcement brought fresh tears to Ann’s face. By this time, her eyes were red and her face was streaked with tears and makeup. Jim continued spanking until welts appeared all over her buttocks. Seeing that he had adequately punished her ass, he started landing the strokes on her thighs. After the third one of these, Ann jumped up off the bed and yelled, “You can’t spank me there, Jim. It hurts too much.”

“Get back into position or I’ll spank you again when we get home,” he threatened.

Ann slowly bent back over the bed. Jim announced, “I’m going to give you six more swats on your thighs and I want you to count them, understand?”

I could barely understand her through all the crying as she said, “Yes, sir.”

Those last six strokes seem to take forever because it took Ann a long time to announce the count each time. She was short of breathe and crying so hard it was difficult for her to speak the numbers. Finally, she shouted out, “six,” and the spanking was over.

Wide red strips, which were already starting to swell into welts, covered her thighs. I softly closed the bathroom door and then panicked when I realized that Ann would probably want to wash her face before seeing the other quests again. However, Jim told her she must immediately apologize to everyone as he grabbed her arm and led her out of the room before she had time to recover.

I eased the door open and quietly followed them back to the main room. Ann’s tearful apology held everyone’s attention as I quietly melted back into the crowd unnoticed.