View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 07:06 AM

Another Great Live Chat! Thanks!

Thanks to all who stopped by the Wednesday night Live Chat last night. Once again, we had a great time, and the event continues to grow. It went until almost 1 AM EST last night (maybe past, but I lost my net connection).

We had a few notable personalities there:

Lisa and Amber, star models on AS, came by and shared time with us. Lisa told us a great story about a spanking that she got when she was growing up, for fighting with her brother. Amber was her usual fun self, continuing to disclaim any acts of misbehavior.

Richard Windsor, a very well known personality around the spanking world net, and a star in Punished Brats videos, stopped by and spent time in the chat.

WoodPaddles, also known as Tom on Amateur Spankings videos, came by and participated throughout the evening.

Garyspk, owner of Amateur Spankings, made his now customary appearance and told us the very funny story of how Lisa came to be an AS model.

Others who graced us with their presence were jlujak, tubaman, Brian11, paully62, tmer063, MichiganHeadMaster, vivian, and OTK4her.

For those still here at the end, I didn't dodge out on you. My service provider lost its connection to the net and when it looked like it was going to be down for awhile, I drifted off to bed.

Thanks to all who came by and made it such a success! We'll look for you next Wednesday!