View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 09:44 PM

Memories of childhood spankings by parents

Up until the time I was 10 years old, a spanking at home consisted of a swat or two, sometimes 3 but never more than that, on my bottom, always over my clothes. It wasn't very painful, but it left a sting. The spanking was usually administered right after the offense had occured.

When I was 10, however, my mom got to the point where she didn't want to spank for everything immediately. So if she caught me doing something I shouldn't, I got a "point." Ten "points" in a week and I was spanked. At the end of the week though, the slate was wiped clean. I usually made it to Thursday or Friday, sometimes Saturday, before being spanked. These spankings were more "formal" I guess you could say, because I had to go into my parents bedroom, put my hands on the top of the tall dresser and lean on it, and stick my bottom out. I would then get 3 moderately hard strokes with the switch over my clothes. It stung but didn't really hurt. I was always told what I had done to deserve the spanking, though. I got spanked maybe once or twice a month, but there were 2 - 3 months when I wasn't spanked at all. I guess even though I wasn't spanked hard it was pretty effective because of the infrequency of the spankings.

However there are exceptions to every rule, and I will write about my two most memorable spankings (one from mom, one from dad) in a separate post.