View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
Any more? What about Gidget?
Why, of course more!

There were at least two episodes in which Gidget was actually spanked and it was shown. The only one that I can clearly recall was at the end of the show when she was bent over the back of a couch (with her facing the camera) and two people, I think her older sister and her older sister's boyfriend, began alternately spanking her for something that she had done. Perhaps someone else will recall the details of the other. Also, her father referred at least a few times to spanking her, including one, I am almost certain, in which he said something along the lines of, "You're not too old to spank." (And indeed she wasn't as the two incidents that I've mentioned demonstrate.) I also always thought it a cool think to contemplate that Gidget was a well spanked girl growing up.

And among others that I could mention, who recalls the Flipper episode in which the father spanks one of the boys, though it is not shown? The kid makes references to some kind of explosion or boom, and the father replies something to the effect of, "There are going to be a lot more booms when we get home tonight!" In the last scene of the episode the son is shown riding around on his bike (might even have been on of those butterfly bar, banana seat models that were new in the 60's) with a big pillow to sit on to cushion his obviously spanked bottom.