View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 05:56 PM

I was in no way attacking the person who posted the account of this spanking. Its fine to relate something.
The problem I have is with the event itself, a father whipping his teenage daughter on her bare bottom, and then doing the same to her mother when she tried to intervene. Thats domestic violence in my book.
I am sure we all have our own opinions about the appropriateness of school and parental CP, and thats fine, We can always agree to disagree.I just wanted to point out what I have encountered on some other sites in the way of rules.
Its kind of like someone saying something about Singapore canings on a spanking and discipline site. Mentioning it as something that actually happened is fine; that doesnt mean condoning it.
Actually, I have a story of mine own I heard, or rather overheard some years ago. I don't know whether its true so I have hesitated to post it on spanking sites I visit.
I heard these 2 ladies talking about a friend of theirs whose teenage daughter shoplifted a bikini. When her mother found out about it, she made her daughter put on the stolen swimsuit, and then she gave her a very hard paddling. Despite the fact that I tend not to support corporal punishment for kids, I find it hard not to approve in this case. If it did happen, it was real poetic justice.
Now parental spanking of ADULT children(18 up), that is a theme I like.In fact, I have written a few stories like that, I have posted on various sites under this or another handle.
The thing I always say, is that most anything is okay in fantasy, or fiction.Things I would not want to see actually happen in r/l.
I hope this clears up any misunderstanding I may have created by my initial reaction to the original post.

\