View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 08:37 AM

I am always skeptical when I read accounts of barebottom school spankings.
A liitle background. I grew up in the 50s and 60 in a rural southern community, one very conservative as might be expected.
School paddlings and other cp did occur, but infrequently(the threat of it may have deterred bad behavior to some extent). It was nearly always boys who got it. And it was not used in high school, only grade school which ran through grade seven. There were rumors of a couple first or second grade teachers administering barebottom spankings in the cloakroom(closet), but only rumors. Btw, the grade school principal was a woman who was considered strict but fair and was generally liked by her students, though maybe not by those whose pants seats got warmed by her paddle.
Have to admit that when in high school I had these fantasies of her using her paddle on some of the snooty cheerleader type girls in my classes.
In those days, PE classes were separate for boys and girls. There were PE uniforms, but girls had the option of wearing thir own shorts if they wished. And some wore theirs very short and/or tight. By then I had discovered my spanking "interest" and loved to imagine them getting paddled.
The mention in the last post brought that to mind. While as I say I am skeptical generally about barebottom school paddlings, I can see how a locker room situation is plausible for it to happen. And also paddlings being given over gym clothes which as was pointed out would make them more effective.
Maybe the poster would like to share some more stories or memories here.