View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 06:16 PM

I thought this thread was rather interesting. I have been spanked as a child by my mother, only mine were of the abuse type. I guess in growing up I've always been the submissive sort. I've always been curious about power exchange.. spankings of a more gentle nature..that sort of thing. I used to smart off to my friends to get them to just give a swift pop on the behind. I remember my 16th birthday and got held down for birthday spankings. I never giggled so hard in my life. I do remember a time in school that I knew I deserved one (for cheating on a test) but managed to cry my way out of a spanking in Junior High. Whew!
It was kinda cool to hear the boys in High school get it though. I was in Agriculture class and if the teacher caught the boys dipping snuff in class they would be taken out in the shop class and given a couple of swats with a holey paddle. All of us would be listening at the door and run like crazy to get back to our seats when we heard them coming back. Getting spanked now as an adult seems to play a different role, it's like a way of dealing with stress and letting the hair down with the play. As for discipline and sort, it helps keep the mind on track without having to do something drastic or ending up in jail. I guess that's my intake on spanking and how it affects me. I personally think it is a good thing with the right person that cares and to have great trust in them not to harm you phyically or mentally.