View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 08:13 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylex View Post
WHAT WORKS: I am a hard player. I LOVE variety! And I LOVE to play! I don't do discipline (right now and won't til I'm married). Canes, paddles, straps, pervertables, hands, loopy johns, switches (I LOVE IMPLEMENTS AND VARIETY).... bring it ON!! I don't bruise much anymore (pout). I'm pretty stoic during a spanking (ok some would say I'm not human). I have the pain tolerance of a linebacker. I like playing for extended periods of time.

ROLEPLAY: Love it but require a definate start and stop. I hate it when fantasy and reality kinda collide. I don't have a bedtime if we are roleplaying game on let's discuss it and play, if we aren't role playing don't bring it up because i don't have one. Like more traditional role playing... not into the sexual stuff.

SUBSPACE: Hands send me into subspace if done well. I can take a HARD hand spanking but that isn't going to send me to subspace. For subspace it needs to be moderate not so light it's annoying but not so hard that I have to doncentrate to get through each smack.

WHAT I HATE: Don't use your fingers to barely touch me, or use your fingers nails on me like a chalk board or anything else that will give that sensation. I hate it, it gives me the heeby jeebies and ruins any headspace I'm in. And if you hit HARD and have bad aim and I know you well I may hit back (but only if your really off and i know you should know better). i dont take anything off above the waist.

BRATTING: I like to brat but sometimes with having appointments at parites I don't really get a chance to.

Alright that's my info, I'll Edit if I think of other things,
Bare facts,
Kaylex
A great topic for a thread! Looking forward to reading others thoughts on the posting. For me I'm a medium to hard player prefering to spank hard enough to cause the spankee wiggle and squirm but not hard enough to make her to sore to quickly as I like to play for extended periods. How hard and the severity level depend on the spankee as does so much else. Although I'm very flexable, believe in mutual gratification as I prefer to leave the spanking eager to play agian. I LOVE VARIETY! Variety in implements, positions and techniques. Enjoy trying new things to discover new ways to play.

Each spankee is different in thier likes, needs and dislikes so I don't see a one type spanking fits all as a good way to play. I prefer to work with my spankee to make each one as different as those recieving them. Good communication is the key to customizing a spanking to a good fit for each spankee/spanker combo. Most of what will happen is up to the spankee to determene at what level and extent if any it will go on. Subspace would be cool to see.

ROLEPLAYING & BRATTING: I haven't engaged in roleplaying yet so don't have much of an opinion on it. Bratting depends a lot on how it is done. If done in a light hearted fashion can humor and add fun to the play. But can also be over done and deter from it if play & reality aren't clearly seperated. The way it way done at Txallstate worked very well were it was considered and open invitation to play. It is alway welcome to be invited to play, any time I don't have to ask it's GREAT!.

Bratting and roleplaying are both like chosing to Go from Dalles to Ft. Worth via Waco instead of taking the expressway. Both will get you there. Just depends on where you want to spend you time on the journey getting there or doing more of what you plan on doing when you get there.

hwyman

Last edited by hwyman; 04-24-2007 at 08:27 PM.