View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby View Post
I know this doesn't happen today but I've heard stories of boys being spanked bare with pants down by female teachers in front of mixed class. Does anyone have such experience or know anyone who did?
First off, I am Julie Buns husband, not Julie herself, but I have some experience with this subject. In my first Elementary School a boy in my class was spanked otk, pants down by a female teacher in the cafeteria during lunch, I don't recall what he did to get it. It was a hand spanking. I believe it was 1st or 2nd grade. The same year 2 little girls were spanked bare bottom otk with a small wooden paddle by a female teacher on the playground for running in and out of the boys bathroom. All three spankings were fast, 15 to 20 smacks and brought tears to the spankees with hysterical kicking and screaming. I was scared to death of that school. In the 3rd grade we moved and at that school (Julie attended here too) spankings were given by the principal in the office with a ping pong paddle bare bottom until you cryed, otk. Neither of us experienced this first hand fortunately. In Jr. High and high school swats were administered in the office or Gym, always clothed in the office, but sometimes in the gym you got it bare assed. In 8th grade I got 4 swats gym shorts down in my jock strap, and I witnessed a few unlucky guys get it dripping wet when they came out of the showers. At the office sometimes if you were a real problem they would summon you during PE and give it to him or her in PE shorts which offered about zero protection. We both have stories about swats in Jr High and High School but will save them for another time as this is already very long and all other paddleings were over clothes.