View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 12:12 PM

A good series of stories. I admit I usually don't like stories where little kids get spanked, but this one was an exception. There was never any sexual overtones which would have been very bad.
One little factual error. You mentioned them going to middle school after the 6th grade. Middle schools(grades 6-8) did not come along until the 70s. Back then grades 7-9 would have been called junior high. Also in a rural community like that they well might not have had a junior high, only elementary and high.
I know, I grew up in a community like that, grades 1-7 were elementary, 8-12 were high school.
Its absolutely true about paddlings and other CP being used in elementary school back then, both by teachers and the principal. Now my high school did not use CP, but understand schools elsewhere did.
It is also true about parents supporting school discipline." You get it at school, you get it at home" was a common sentiment.
Now how about a story where Kate spanks the girls when they are teenagers,maybe bare bottomed. Or uses that oldfashioned rural Southern implement of correction, the switch on their bare legs and bottoms. Maybe in the story she catches them wearing skimpy clothes like mini-skirts,short-shorts, or bikinis,attire that would have been frowned upon in a conservative rural community back then.