View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 10:39 AM

I must agree with my good friend, Jersey. It IS no ones business to tell someone. Sorry sweetheart.

This topic started a good disscussion, and like some members are doing, feel free to go back to ANY topic that we have previously disscussed. We do not want anyone to feel left out if they have something to say about a certain disscussion question. What you have to say might be advice to someone else. Just make sure you relate to everyone which topic you're going back and disscussing.

I've one more thing to say on 'outing.' I have so much more confiedence since I went to the TAS party. A few of my vanilla friends know, only the ones that won't judge me. I post regularly on a public blog. (You can find the link in my signature. Is that awesome!!) and I now I have a spanko myspace that is getting pretty popular.

It feels good to have people know. Like a burden released. I understand that some people cannot out themselves due to jobs, family situations, and other instances. Me, however, I have nothing to loose. My parents wouldn't be thrilled, but they wouldn't disown me either. I guess I'm just scared, but thats okay.

I would love to leave this topic open for more disscussion, but it seems it HAS reached a end. I'll let this thread die for now. We'll be starting up the Kaylex and Emmy Show: Part Three in a couple of days. I'll have Kaylex officially end this thread with a word from our sponsers. But still feel free to disscuss the outing topic, but don't forget the KES show Part III