View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 04:37 PM

Weekly Update 9/17-9/23

NYC Rubber Studio

The following is a list of video released this past week.

Katya's Feet: POV

Mistress Katya calls you over and calls out that you were staring at her feet. She knows that your are smitten with her feet. She tells you that her toes are freshly pedicured which she knows makes you all hot and bothered. Her perfect arches are a source of excitement for you. She instructs you to suck, lick, fondle her toes until she tells you otherwise. The urge is overwhelming for you and she knows she is exploiting the most deepest of your desires.

Inflated and Teased 1 WMV Format

Mistress Ariana begins to prepare RubberSlut to be devoured. She shackles his hands and places a blindfold over his eyes. She then places a gag in his mouth before she begins to inflate the catsuit he is wearing. She scolds him for not having his cock out ready and available to her. She warns him if it happens again she will torture his cock without mercy. She attaches the compressor and watches the catsuit inflate

Mine For The Day 2: Ready To Be Teased WMV Format

Mistress Alina continues to tease RubberSlut in his captive state. She decides to pump the inflatable bag up some more. She removes his cock from the bag so she can begin teasing him even more. She places the hitachi on his cock beginning the ultimate cock tease.

Mine For The Day WMV Format

Mistress Alina has RubberSlut bound and helpless in an inflatable rubber body bag.She begins to pump the air in as she casually smokes a cigarette and blows the smoke down his throat. With the bag fully inflated she continues to blow her smoke into his lungs. She sees that he's trying to escape from captivity which she tells him is impossible. "You're mine for the day!" she says!

Have a great weekend!

Yours Truly,
Head Mistress Ariana Chevalier
"Keeping The World Shiny And Tight And Well Disciplined!"