View Single Post
Old 01-02-2007, 10:44 AM

You guys....so straight and to the point! How did ya'll answer all those Toppy questions with just one or two lines?

I am gonna delve a bit deeper than the surface question, as a woman should. Fell free to help me dig, or offer opinions or observations on what I say!

As I have mentioned on the thread about crying, I try and maintain my composure at all costs in nearly all situations. One of my biggest issues is allowing someone to see that they have affected me, either positively or negatively, because in some weird way deep down, I feel it gives them some kind of 'power' to know how deeply they are able to hurt me (emotionally) if they so choose. I can be deeply touched by something and outwardly, not show it.

Sooooo.....how does this relate to rubbing? Well, like crying, rubbing is an actual physical acknowledgement of how much the spanking affected me. I absolutely will not rub my own bottom.

As a matter of fact (and RG can attest to this), the first few times RG spanked me, altho he got slight reaction out of me during the spanking itself, afterwards I simply pulled up my pants, would not make eye contact, and acted as if it never happened!

This happened even during discipline, which RG saw as a kind of defiance. It was. It was my way of still maintaining that last bit of control over the situation. So he took that away from me and made me rub after discipline one time. I hated it, as it forced me to acknowledge what had just happened and that it had, indeed, hurt.

Any thoughts on his reasoning? Does any other bottom not rub for the same reason?

sarah

Last edited by sarah thorne; 01-02-2007 at 10:48 AM.