View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 11:07 AM
rangerboy

Top Space

OK...here we go. Per usual, I will begin with the disclaimer that this is my experience only.

Have you ever found that the most fulfilling times in your life are when you are living outside of yourself and doing for others? The times you are most at ease with the world is when you aren't focused on your own problems but helping someone else....be it volunteering, mentoring, teaching....have you ever felt that way?

Now I'm not going to try to associate Topping with some kind of Mother Teresa level of love and compassion but when a Bottom submits to you....allows you to fulfill their need, send them to a space or place where they want to be...that degree of trust....for me its fulfilling.

In a disciplinary role, even then, the Bottom has consented to non-sonsensuality....that is tremendous trust that they have placed on you to be fair, to be firm, and not to harm them physically or mentally....you have to be "in-charge" and with great power goes great responsibility......and I get a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction in a job well done.

So is there a "Top Space" like Bottoms get to "Bottom Space"....well no, I've never experienced it. But sending a Bottom to that space gives me a sense of fulfillment and I'm grateful that I was able to help someone go where they wanted to go.

One guys's point of view.

rb

(Now this is in the context of fun and discipline.....in the erotic role...and that's ONLY with my wife.....she loves to feel my hand on her bottom and boy, what a gorgeous behind that woman has.....no more to be said on the topic )