View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
I'm munchkin by the way
Welcome to MSF, munchkin!

Allow me to do a brief introduction for Her Munchkinness. She has been a long-time online acquaintance through the SIN discussion board, and at this past SSC she and her hubby became both online and real life friends. As Richard Windsor referred to above, he has written a great account of their first real life meeting at the SSC. You should certainly go read it at http://spankingbrats.blogspot.com . munchkin is a true munchkin, measuring in at a hair less than 4' 10". She's even shorter than my own sarah thorne, who comes in at 4' 11"! Not too often that I meet girls shorter than sarah.

Both munchkin and her hubby were delights to meet. As noted in munchkin's MSF profile, they are from Alabama, so both of good, solid Southern cloth. munchkin is quite the introvert, so was very quiet during much of the SSC, but began to come out more on the last couple of days. hubby had this bright, engaging smile but being a vanilla among a bunch of spankos I think that he kind of held back a little, too. He did give sarah a big hug at the end, though, so I suspect that he was feeling a bit more comfortable by then, too. I wish I had spent more time with them, but between being busy doing things, running errands, watching over the event, and letting the other members have their time with them I didn't get to say too much. My loss. munchkin left her mark, though! I may be wrong, but I do think that she and tatertot engaged in the first F/F spanking at the SSC. This happened more than once, but the first time I saw it they two were over by windows to the main balcony with munchkin across tatertot's lap, with tatertot warming her up just a little. Sometimes big things come in small packages.

In any case, everyong give munchkin a big welcome to the MSF forum!