View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 02:16 PM

Altho I like the idea of OTK and the intimacy it represents, I find it quite an unstabling position. I find a lot of positions unstabling (you can look at my profiule pic and see that I am just about to fall off his lap!) . Much of it has to do, I am sure, with my height which is just an inch under 5'. (Yes, I am 4'11)

I prefer to be bent over something - the back of the bed has always been comfortable. Or over the couch arm. Or over our kitchen table. They are just the right height to be even with my hips and allowed me to be comfortable, without excessive stretching of the muscles in my legs, and presenting my bottom nice and upturned.

RG has me lie over the side of the bed often and I find this position very uncomfortable to stay in for a long period of time. The edge of the bed comes about mid-thigh, so I never feel properly bent and upturned, plus it puts a strain on my legs. I feel as if I am lying on the bed more than bending --- and this brings me to the position of lying down. I don't like to be lying down when spanked. I don't know why, something about it. When RG spanks me while I am lying on my belly, I actually try to slightly bend my knees to upturn my bottom to give it more of a 'bent' position.

We have used a pillow, but it doesn't seem to help all that much.

For punishment, I do like to find a position where he is sorta 'holding' me, for the intimate emotional connection. Since being OTK in a chair leaves me quite unbalanced, I have found that when RG brings two chairs together, places me OTK but with the second chair supporting my upper body, I am more comfortable.

However, the best position he has spanked me in is with him sitting on the bed, placing me over one leg with my upper body supported by the bed, and his other leg able to cross over my legs.

At one time, I think he believed that punishment itself was to be as impersonal as possible, (with proper soothing afterwards, of course) and therefore OTK was out. Most of my earlier punishments have been bent over something - kitchen table, back of the bed. I think the most comfortable position for me to be in has been over the kitchen table. However, it is associated with the worst spanking I ever received. (Damn school paddle)

sarah