View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 01:52 PM

The Spanking Couple update 4/25/07

[BThis update again find the lovely Ms. Veronica in trouble. This time it's for spelling and grammar mistakes.
The scene opens with her in time-out waiting for Dr.D. The ever feisty Veronica finds herself quickly over his knee for a sound hand spanking. The sexy denim mini soon is pulled up and her sexy black panties down for a proper rump roasting with the offending paper on the floor in front of her! Afterwards she is left in time-out to look over her mistakes.
Now Ms. V sent several pictures for me to use and I loved them all. However the OTK picture I chose to use, was simply because it shows both of their faces and that naughty paperwork in front of her.
On a more personal note I'm sure glad I don't have to answer to Ms. V for MY misspellings and gramar mistakes <WEG> Wink
Another point I feel I should mention is that These two people often mention how their life style incorperates health and fitness along with diet. This video in paticular shows how toned the Lady has become. "What a firm little bottom you have My Dear..."

A very sexy and fun story of Domestic Discipline has been added. Be sure and check this one out!

All kinds of pleasent surprises in this weeks diary! Things are getting HOT in Las Vegas this year for sure!
][/B]