View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 05:36 PM

Okay, once upon a time Ian and I discussed the technicalities involved should I ever want to become a professional disciplinarian/Domme. (Yeah, yeah, those who know me are laughing their asses off at the thought.) Anyways, I wasn't convinced that it would be totally legal. I was concerned that it might be considered prostitution, despite that I would never engage in sex acts in such a situation. His solution was that all I would need is an entertainer's license, and it makes it completely legal. I've never even heard of an entertainer's license, but I trust him to be a knowledgeable source. Especially since he's friends with many of the top pro Dommes and they must have some secrets for success.

Does anyone else have thoughts on this or have you ever heard of this? Is this a way of making it look like extreme theater, rather than sexual lewdness in the eyes of the law? I mean, surely there should be some way in which we can engage all the facets of our consentual lifestyle without fear of the judicial system.