View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 01:21 AM

Wow well I did talk to him and I think we may have to talk in more detail later bc we started talking and its like I was threatning his ego he grabbed me and slung me over his lap. And boy did I get it. He pulled my night gown up and I was crying before the hand (on my panties) spanking was over then he sent me to get his belt pulled my panties down and wore my backside out. Next he made me lay over a pillow on the bed and take a severe 100 swats with the paddle. I was crying and begging him to stop but he never missed a beat. Then he sat beside me on the bed and told me what all he spanked me for all the stuff I've been doing wrong and after each thing he said do u understand me I said yes sir and he spanked my blistered bottom with his hand then told me I had 50 swats left to my spanking and I get to pick hand belt or paddle but he was very careful to add u pick which one u believe u deserve. I knew I deserved the paddle but could I handle it? So I reluctantly told him the paddle he said good that's what I thought and by the time my 50 licks with the paddle were over I was sobbing uncontrolably he has never spanked me that hard or long. He made me promise to be a good girl. And smiled and said so was that hard enough for u? I just burried my hed in his chest. I will not be sitting down for a very long time! But I know I deserved it and I feel so much better.