View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 12:18 PM

I was raised by my grandmother, who spanked hard and often as punishment, and that was definitely NOT fun. But also as a kid I played 'house' or 'family' with my cousins where play-spankings were given, and I received a number of spankings from my boy cousin, who was two years older than me. He often did it on my bare bottom (his sisters too) but he didn't do it hard, and I enjoyed it. Soon I was seeking out situations in which he would spank me again (and he did). This wasn't erotic as much as it was simply attention from a boy I liked a lot, and at this stage of my life I was starved for attention and affection. Thus I began to see spankings, from a male peer at least, as a show of affection. While I did also spank my girl cousins, who were younger, that never seemed as 'natural' or as satisfying as getting spanked by their brother.

As I approached the age of twelve I became aware that spankings, especially hard ones from my grandmother, were making my bottom tingle very pleasantly--afterward, not during. I began spanking myself to try and obtain this feeling, which of course was erotic, although I could not have understood that at the time. I also became aware that if I liked a boy, I would try to imagine what it would be like to have him spank me, because I viewed this as a sign of affection. Eventually, in my high school relationships, a couple of boys actually DID spank me. However, I did not find these at all erotically satisfying at the time, or even very affectionate, but I guess THIS WAS the true beginning for me.

Unlike some others in this thread, I was never spanked in school, as it was not allowed there. On one occasion, however, I was involved in an incident of bad behavior (actually guilt by association) and my grandmother was told, and I received a rather severe spanking at home from her, as punishment for my school infraction.

Last edited by Farmgirl; 12-19-2010 at 09:33 AM.