View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 01:36 AM

how to get more spankings......

Ok so I like being spanked sexually and for disipline also. My husband has a problem spanking me for disipline though he has tried. And we both agree sometimes just the thing I need is a good hard spanking to straighten me out but he would rather spank me sexually. Here lately we have been having problems and I mostly feel they are my fault just petty arguing over stupid things and I feel that more frequent trips over his knee would help but he likes to keep the two seperate( our relationship and sexual spankings) he knows it works we have tried in the past but I think he's thing is that to really teach me the leason I so badly need to be taught he needs to spank me properly and of coarse that results in some real tears and trying to get away bc although I try to be a good girl and lay there and take my spanking he spanks me really hard when he is doing it for disipline and since I'm used to more sexual spankings from him I get used to the "hurt so good" thing and then he takes me over his knee to really teach me a lesson and it bothers him that he feels like he is really hurting me and wants to stop. Even though I have cried when he got rough during sexual spankings its somehow different. So how do we overcome this? Bc I know that I need a good spanking and I swear I feel more and more guilty everyday that does by that I don't receive the spanking I know I need.