View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 09:06 PM

beverly hillbillies

I don't know why it would be deleted either as it was pretty tame. But i have to ask everyone if they remember an episode where Mrs. Drysdale gets spanked by Mr. Drysdale. Or one where Elly Mae is in the kitchen talking to Granny and Granny gives her a spank and says a classic line like an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure while Elly is rubbing her bottom like it was more than 1 swat. There was another episode where Jetrho's mother gets scolded by Granny where she says something like when you were young i gave you a spanking, when you were older i gave you a whipping and now i'm ready to spank you again and starts chasing her. Also does anyone remember a series with Faith Ford after Murphy Brown where she gets divorced and goes back home to live and her mother is reading her diary and suddenly jumps up and gives her a swat and says that's for such and such a night and Faith leans forward like she expected her Mother to continue spanking her. Thanks for your time and have a great day.
Jim