View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 02:26 AM

I like sites that are one stop all inclusive places with something for everyone. I like posted pics, videos, links, stories, poems, blogs, fetish shops and clubs/events. I like a site that allows all sorts of pics like jpg, bmp, etc. Also, I like a site to be extra friendly, open and treats their members with the utmost respect and courtesy. I'd like to have a site where you can choose your own theme for your profile page and for your homepage. I must say that this dull grey is really boring on this site and I wish I could at least pick from a large pallet of colours and textures/patterns. I'd like a site to include a large comments section with comment graphics you can post onto people's profiles for fun and also applications that are fun and also a lot that are relevant to the scene. Also, and really key here, is having something where people don't just always look at the posts but are actual contributing members. So boring and lonely to post something and get no replies. It has happened to me so often and it has really hurt my feelings.