Thread: Movie Woes
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 06:08 PM

Conclusion

“This punishment, which will take place here…tonight…..who do you think should be the recipient, you or Rachel?”

Oh my God….he was asking me to choose?? I heard a gasp come from the direction of the couch and the unmistakable sound of someone jumping to their feet.
Brad stepped forward, as though anticipating Rachel’s intention to take flight.

“Ummm….well…” I stammered “I…what….why are you making me decide this?” I cried “why can’t we just get this over with?”

Nate stepped in front of me, leaned down and gently pulled me closer.

“You will be the one to decide, little one” he said ‘or else both of your bottoms will be glowing before the night is through.”

Well…that did it…I had a choice…I could get out of this punishment and Rachel would finally get what she deserved….

I glanced at Rachel, who was pleading with her eyes not to say her.
Then I thought back to the “prank” and how Rachel always got away with it and I always ended up paying for it. Looking down at the floor, I whispered,

“I think Rachel should be the one.”
Suddenly, Rachel came back to life.

“AMY! How Could YOU!” she yelled at me “I thought you were my FRIEND!”

And with that, she tried to bolt out of the room, but Brad managed to catch a hold of her shirt and successfully detain her.

“I AM your friend, Rachel.” I said softly “I only wish that you had been mine.”

I started to cry then, the combination of stress, relief and hurt too much for me to hold back. I sank to the floor, my hands covering my face and sobbed as if I had lost my best friend in the whole world, which is what it felt like to me.

Nate told Brad to hold Rachel while he took me upstairs to lie down. He picked me up and carried me as I cried against his shoulder, to our bedroom, laid me on the bed, and kissed my forehead.

”Sweetheart, I’m proud of you” he said sitting on the edge of the bed “you did the what we were hoping you would do….the right thing….you wouldn’t have been doing Rachel any favors by taking the punishment for her part in what you two did, and you would have only been hurting yourself, as well as me, if I had to do punish you.”

Nate sat with me while I tried to pull myself together. I could hear Brad and Rachel`s voices drifting up from the living room. Rachel was angry, and I wondered if I would still be able to call her my friend tomorrow. Finally, I had cried all the tension out of my body, and though I felt like a rag doll, I told Nate that I needed to be there when Rachel was punished.

“I have to make sure she knows” I said “that I am her friend and that I will be there for her…I can`t desert her…not now…not like this”

Nate nodded and said he would be waiting for me downstairs while I freshened up.

After scrubbing my face with cold water, and brushing my hair, I went back down to the living room. Rachel was in her chair, brooding and occasionally directing her blazing eyes towards Brad. Brad and Nate were sitting quietly, watching something on the TV, but when I stepped through the doorway, Nate smiled, stood up, crossed the room and gave me a hug.

“Welcome back darling. You feeling any better?” he asked me.

I nodded and quickly glanced towards Rachel. She stared at me for a few seconds, then looked away. ‘oh boy’ I thought ‘she’s really mad at me.’

Nate guided me towards the sofa and I sat down, and waited while Nate reclaimed his seat.

“Now” he said, “I think its time we finished this. Brad?”

Looking over at Brad, i heard Rachel sigh, then Brad stood up, motioned for Rachel to do the same and without a word, he guided her to the love seat, sat down and pulled Rachel to stand between his knees.

“Rachel, love…you have been getting away with far too many things, not just lately, but your whole life. I’ve stood by and allowed it to happen because I didn't think it would be right for me to correct your behaviour, but you have gone way too far this time. And now, its time for you to pay the price. Do you understand?”

Rachel stared at Brad, lower lip pouting out and nodded.

“No, Rachel…I want to hear you say it.” Brad told her

“Yes Brad, I understand” she replied

“What do you understand?” he asked

Rachel blinked a few times, unsure of what he was asking, then it dawned on her…

“Oh Brad! You can’t mean you want me to SAY it!” she cried

“Yes baby, that’s exactly what I mean” he said and crossed his arms, waiting for her to respond.

Rachel fidgeted a bit, sighed a few times, then in a small voice said…

“I understand that I have been a very naughty girl, and that my recent actions have been overboard…and now….now…” Rachel’s lip quivered but Brad wouldn't let her off the hook.

“What Rachel? What’s going to happen now?”

“You are going to punish me” she told him, her gaze fixed on the lap directly in front of her.

“And just HOW am I going to punish you sweetie?” Brad asked

“You're going to spank me” she whispered

“Louder Rachel, I'm sure Nate and Amy couldn't hear you”.

Rachel cleared her throat, took a deep breath and stated louder…

“You are going to spank me…you are going to put me across your knee, bare my bottom and spank me for being such a naughty girl!”

“That’s right baby…and its not going to be a pleasant experience, I can tell you that much. But I hope you will learn something from this” Brad told her. He then shifted so that Rachel was on the outside right of his leg, took her by the arm and guided her down across his lap. Rachel went without a fuss, but I could tell by her breathing that she was getting close to tears already…I just hoped Brad didn't feel sorry for her and let her off too lightly. I mean, I LOVE Rachel…she's not only my best friend, but she`s like a sister to me…but I knew that she has needed this for a LONG time and i was shocked to realize that I was looking forward to her not being able to sit comfortably, as I had so many times because of her. I also said a silent prayer that Rachel wouldn't hate me when it was over and done with.

Brad started spanking Rachel over her clothes, every so often stopping to rub it gently for a few seconds, then continuing a little harder each time. Rachel lay across his lap, trying not to make too much of a fuss, but then, the inevitable happened…Brad stopped spanking, told Rachel to stand up and take her pants and panties down.

“Oh BRAD!!! DO I HAVE TO??” she cried out, grabbing the waist band and holding it in her fists as though it were a lifeline for a drowning person.

“Rachel…you KNOW you do” Brad said, and his foot started tapping like it always does when he`s getting annoyed.

Rachel, seeing this, quickly undid her pants and slipped them over her hips to just below her knees…then, with a quick glance in our direction, quickly dropped her panties down and practically threw herself back over Brads lap. I heard Nate chuckle, and I gave him a quick elbow to the ribs. I guess he understood and composed himself.

Brad, in the mean time, was staring down at Rachel's faintly pink cheeks, his right hand resting on the lower part of her bottom. All at once, he started spanking in earnest, and Rachel squealed in surprise, if not a little in pain. Brad spanked one side, then the other, making sure to keep the smacks even but firm. Rachel’s bottom quickly went from light pink to dark pink to cherry red to deep red in a matter of minutes, and she kicked, pleaded, wiggled, cried, squirmed, and tried to cover her bottom with her hands, but Brad effectively pinned them in place to the small of her back and after retrieving the hairbrush from the side table (I didn't even know it was there!) continued spanking until Rachel was sobbing, her tears flowing down her cheeks to puddle on the floor. Brad stopped at that time, and started rubbing her poor cheeks, murmuring words of comfort to her. When her sobs subsided, he helped Rachel to her feet and, standing himself, pulled her into a warm embrace, kissing the top of her head and slightly rocking her back and forth. Finally, Rachel looked up at Brad, tear streaks clearly visible, and smiled at him, stood up on tiptoe and gave him a tender kiss on his lips.

I didn't realize until now that Nate had put his arm around my shoulders, and he pulled me close to him, hugging me tight. I smiled and sighed, but never took my eyes off Rachel and Brad. I still needed to know if Rachel would leave our house my friend or not. Rachel sensed I was looking at her. She turned her face to me, and for a moment, I thought my worst fears had come true, but then she smiled at me…and mouthed the words ‘thank you’. I almost started crying myself then…because now, I knew…Rachel and I would NEVER be just friends again…now were really were sisters…SPANKED sisters, but hey…that’s the best kind of sisters there are…

Right?