Thread: Movie Woes
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 06:00 PM

Part 2

”Are you listening to me?” he asked suddenly, pulling me out of my contemplation. I looked up at Nate, into his beautiful cornflower blue eyes and wondered briefly if I should say yes.

Then.... I heard myself say it….I don’t know what compelled me to blurt it out, I just couldn't stop myself.

“I’m not deaf, you know,” I said, rather sarcastically.

The second the words had left my lips; I slapped a hand over my mouth, silently cursing the evil twin inside me that wanted to push her luck. Eyes narrowing, Nate stood up, and without another word, he reached down, took my arm and pulled me to a standing position.

“Well well….it would seem that you didn’t get into enough mischief tonight” he said, guiding me to the dreaded corner.

I hate that corner. It isn’t so much the feel of the cold wall against my nose. Nor is it not being able to see what Nate is up to, although that is a little disconcerting. What I hate most about the corner is that there is a resident spider that has decided to make his home there, up where the walls and the ceiling meet. I also hate spiders. Nasty little creatures, so ugly and creepy….and I have to share a space with him(and darn, there he is, hiding in that corner...watching me with his 8 beady little eyes, flailing his hairy, stubby little legs as though mocking me with a preformance of the dance i would be doing soon). The closer we got to the corner, the more I dragged my feet, which isn’t the thing to do with Nate. The next thing I knew, I was getting rapid-fire swats to my bottom, as Nate lectured me on the merits of not fighting my punishment.

“OWOWOW!!!….I’m sorry Nate really!!! You know I don’t like that critter up there! I wasn’t trying to avoid my punishment!!” I quickly countered.

“Well, little one, maybe you should remember that `critter’ when you decide to pull one of your little stunts” he said.

Yeah, I should….but who has time to remember that thing when they’re having so much fun? I mean, really. So, here I am, facing the corner, trying not to look up to see if I’m being watched, my bottom stinging from the mini spank I just got, cursing Rachel and her carefree ways. Sometimes I wished that she had someone in her life to take her to task, just once, as I had. Boy, would she change her tune fast.

“You have ten minutes in the corner to think on what you did tonight, and I’m sure you realize that it isn't just the prank you two pulled that has made me upset with you. You know I have to work with some of those people, Amy. How am I going to explain that my girlfriend was only "playing"... like a child? And before you even say it, they already know it was you. Your disguise didn't hide your face, or your hair.
Those two alone set you apart. You know that.”

With that, he walked out of the room, leaving me to brood and once again vow I will never EVER go along with Rachel and her so-called “fun”.

(Sure )

With my bottom stinging and my neck prickling at the thought that the spider might come down for a closer look or maybe just to laugh at me, it was the longest ten minutes of my life. I heard Nate rummaging around in the other room, and I wondered what he was doing, although I knew I wouldn't be wondering much longer.

Into the room he came and I heard him move the chair across the room. Well, at least that was one thing I now knew. I was going to be getting an otk spanking. I could handle that. Then I remembered, this was only the beginning. What would be on the agenda for tomorrow?

I heard Nate clear his throat and the dreaded command “come here”. I turned and, for a moment, all I could do was stare. Nate was sitting in the chair, and beside him, on the floor, was….no, it couldn't be!….he wouldn't!….but there it was, larger than life. His leather belt! Nate had never used THAT on me before. Trembling, I walked over to him, and as I reached his side, I thought I would try for leniency.

“Nate, please…” I started but he would have none of it.

“Sorry kitten” he said “normally I wouldn't even dream of using my belt on you, but this isn't one of your `normal’ pranks. You involved me in it when you decided to mess around with my co-workers. I have to work with these people, and now, I’ll have to listen to them talk about how I can't control my girlfriend. I may even get in trouble with my boss because of it. Does that seem fair? I don't think so. So, I have to make sure you understand how serious it is this time. I'm sorry that it has come to this, but I think you understand, don't you?”

And believe it or not, I did. I felt the tears starting already and a sob escape from my lips.

“Oh, Nate!!!” I cried “I’m soooo sorry!!!!”

“I know you are, but you are still going to be punished. Now, I want your pants down. For the time being, you will keep your panties on.” He said.

I undid the button on my jeans and unzipped them. Then I slid them down to my ankles. When I straightened up, Nate gently pulled me across his knee. I knew he didn't really want to do this, but I gave him no choice. My heart felt like it was breaking because of what I had done to him, and how I had made him feel. And I vowed I would take all my punishment I had coming without trying to wheedle my way out of any of it. Scared as I was, I knew I deserved all of it. And the fact that Nate was such a loving man, I knew he wouldn't go beyond what I could endure.

My tears were falling faster when Nate landed his first spank. Although it stung, it was as though there was no life in his hand. I realized that he was reluctant to follow through with what he had planned, so I turned my head, look at him (as much as I could in this position) and told him,

“Baby, I love you more than anything. I was wrong to do what I did and I really deserve this. Please don't hold back on me. I need to know you still care about me.”

Well.... that helped.

The next spank was a lot harder and I grunted from the pain that came with it. Gritting my teeth, I stifled a moan, and was rewarded with a quick succession of half a dozen spanks on my right cheek…

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

“OOOWWWW!!!!” I cried. I couldn't help it, it hurt!!

Another half dozen to the other cheek followed this….

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK!

Holy heck, my bottom felt like it was on fire! I started sobbing and kicking my feet. He meant business this time! As the spanking continued for what seemed like an eternity, I beat my fists on the floor, kicked my feet, even tried to wiggle away from the blows, but no such luck. Well, so much for my determination to take all I had coming gracefully.

As my tears fell to puddle on the floor, it took me a few seconds to realize that Nate had stopped spanking and was gently rubbing my now burning bottom. Sniffling and trying to get control now, I waited for the next phase of my punishment. How was I going to endure that horrid belt on my poor bum? To my surprise, Nate gently lifted me and turned me so I was sitting on his lap, facing him. "Ohhhhh," I moaned. Being in this position was pure torture.

Nate hugged me to him and soothed me, wiping away my tears and kissing the tip of my nose.

“Sweetie” he said, “I think that you have had enough of a warm up tonight.”

A warm up?? I thought, that wasn’t a warm up, that was a barbeque!!

“Now, I think it is best that we go to bed. I have an early morning, as you so kindly reminded me earlier, and I am rather tired right now.”

“But…” I couldn't believe I was going to ask it….”what about the ….you know.”
I asked, glancing down at the belt on the floor.

“That is for when we take up tomorrow night when I get home from work.” he said. “I figured it would be a good lesson if you had to spend some time considering what was coming and seeing the belt there all day may just be the biggest deterrent for you.” He said.

Oh great, I'm going to have to look at that thing whenever I am in the living room? Terrific.

“But….what if company comes over? Can I move it to the bedroom?” I asked.

Nate smiled at me, and replied

“No darling. It stays right where it is. And if company does come, namely Rachel, you can explain to her why it is there. If I had the power to, I would give that little hellion a taste of what you are enduring. She needs a firm hand to be applied to her little backside too. I don't want to see that belt moved, not one inch, do you hear me?”

“Yes Nate, I hear you. I won’t move it at all.”

With that, we went up to our bedroom and, after cleaning ourselves up, slipped into bed. I snuggled against Nate and as my bottom went through the transition from burning heck fire to glowing warmth, I nodded off to sleep, and dreamt about what would transpire the following afternoon.

As the sun filtered through the clouds, sending a bright beam directly into my window, I yawned, stretched and sat up in bed. Nate had already left for work so I was alone for the time being. At first I thought that maybe last night had been a somewhat pleasant dream, but I was quickly reminded that it was indeed a reality as I reached back and touched my tender backside. darn, it was still sore. Since I don't get too many spankings, and certainly not as thorough as last nights, I found myself wondering how long I would be tender back there. Oh geez, I thought, I hope it isn't this sore when Nate gets home tonight. Remembering the little ‘reminder’ in the living room made me wince. I made a mental note to call Rachel and chew her out for taking off without me. Then I eased myself around, slipped my feet into the ever-present slippers on the floor and stood, making my way…..slowly….to the bathroom. Every step seemed to high five the nerves in my tender bottom. darn, how am I going to take a shower? I thought. Well, I may as well get it over with. I usually take a hot shower in the morning but I decided against it today, for obvious reasons.

continued...