View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerboy View Post

Unless a spanko has a partner who is understanding in the extreme and who puts their feelings aside, I'd say the odds of a spanko/vanilla relationship surviving the long haul is pretty remote.

That's one man's view....would love to hear from others.

Rangerboy

Yes, I would love to hear other peoples opinions, but this was a silly topic anyway. Because most of our studio audience will likely give a very close answer to what you just said.

I know also, form personal experience, how hard it is to date a vanilla, but I managed to keep together with my boyfriend since our sophomore year in highschool (four, going on five years in April!)

It wasn't till this weekend, when I got to attend the TAS party and really find out what I misssing and why there was this void in my life that I could never really explain.

For me, it was almost easy. When he showed up, and I wasn't expecting to see him, that anger caused me to shout it out in an irattional desicion and yell out my all the things that happened with my weekend at him.

I told him that I wasn't going to force him into anything, even when he offered to try new things. Because it wasn't who he was, and me staying with him when he wasn't a spanko wasn't who I was. So either way, someone was lying. And relationships don't float well with lies in the middle of them. ^_^

That was just a small update for those of you who hadn't heard yet. Since everyone from the TAS is concerned about the host, as I learned and I thank you.

But I'll leave this topic open for more discussion, and let Kaylex start another topic. Its her turn.