View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 02:53 PM

Now that Sarah has spoken up, she's bugging me to put my own response down. Sheeesh. YOU guys try to have a strong-headed sub around the house all day!

In my case Sarah was the first person that I ever experienced the bare effect with. Just because of that--first time experience--it seemed a little strange, a little different. I was not turned off by it in any way, to be sure, but was very aware of the difference.

Now, down the road, I am totally converted. I love it. In fact, I would not want to go back at all now. 'tis a rule for her that she must keep the condition. I, too, like the cleaner look altogether. And in her post she alluded to the fact that it actually makes sex better for her, with stronger sensations. I find it to be much easier to engage in...mmm...activities which involve this part of the anatomy. And it has some pluses: it's easier on the skin, less scratchy, fewer strays hairs to be scattered around, and so on.

The only downside, I suppose, and it's on her side of the issue, is that it's a relatively high maintenance condition. You have to keep up with keeping it smooth. Otherwise, the stubble which breaks out in no more than a day or two can (1) be very scratchy to whoever encounters it, and (2) very itchy and irritating to the owner.

Last edited by RG_; 12-29-2006 at 03:11 PM.