View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 06:02 PM

Texas All-State Spanking Party

OK, Spanko Friends, we've finally got some real information about the TASSP.

First thing, though I may have mentioned it before, is the party will be April 11-13, in San Antonio, TX. Contacts for more information are Fred and Lin at rednrod@aol.com, and Brenna at brennatx@hotmail.com. If for some reason you have problems getting them, you can always ask me.

Second thing: the price for our party has actually gone DOWN this year! We were a major bargain last year at $40, but this year it's even less than that! How many things can you say THAT about these days? Rooms are also very reasonable, even if you want poolside. And we'll have the entire hotel to ourselves. Spankings everywhere!! (When the hotel sells out, we even have a close by overflow hotel.)

Be that as it may, I'll be posting 4 separate posts, each with some information. First the basics, then the registration form, then the general party rules, and finally a volunteer request form. (You don't HAVE to volunteer to attend. That's mostly for members who've been before.)

Yours truly will be in charge of the Vendor Fair, so any vendors, contact me for information.

Hang on. Here come 4 more posts!

Paul (Tubaman)