View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 09:51 PM

huuummmmmm, where do I begin? I am also a hard player (bottom) and LOVE variety...my favs: the belt, the cane and lots of leather...although there are times a nice long hand spanking OTK is great.

Subspace: the quickest way to subspace for me is bent over the couch, or bed and having a long, moderate spanking....rhythm is most important to me....can't get into head space if there's a lag while the top is switching implements. I too say moderate, because if it's too hard or too soft, I don't get there. hearing the top talk softly about being a good girl also helps send me there.

my fav position(s): OTK is wonderful, especially when the chair is in the middle of the room and it's just me on my toes, with my hands on the floor...very vunerable feeling...I also like the bend over and grab your ankles, again for the vunerable feeling However, recently discovered how TRULY vulnerable the diaper position is.....not sure I can say I like that one....

Roleplaying is fun at parties, but privately, just spanking 'just because" is just as fun. As far as bratting, well...I'm not much for bratting.....but I'm still practicing.....hahaha