View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 02:53 AM

A good Spanking in Public

Mihelle caught me looking at another woman in a Department Store. The woman worked their and was playing with her shoes with her beautiful feet. No stockings on and taking them on and off while stocking the shelfs which guy wouldn't glance over. Michelle took me to a area of the store where there was nobody around. She sat down on the bench and ordered me to drop my pants. I did and she ordered me over her lap. She then started spanking me hard with her hand. One woman heard the spanking and saw us. She then left with very little reaction. After about 50 swats Michelle took out a small paddle and gave me 3 hard stinging swats on each side of my buttocks. She then let me off her lap and I pulled my pants up feeling the heat on my rear from the spanking. We turned the corner and 3 women who were customers looked at us. One said you sure gave him one sound old fashoined spanking, Michelle said he very well deserved it and I would do it again. I never thought I would be spanked in public but it was fun and exciting. My rear hurt for the rest of the day.