View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 03:25 PM

Paddled in School

In grade school I only remember hand spankings given by the teacher on the spot, and these didn't hurt all that much. One teacher would give us a long otk spanking in front of the class for our birthday and for other offenses as well, and she would lecture us about the effects of spankings on our bottoms (they feel rather warm and not to good). Another frequently swatted us when we didn't do as we were told, but they were quite harmless as well. The worst spankings were given at home or at a friends house.

In junior high the vice principal would paddle us occasionally, but most of the time we were given after school detention instead. However, we were allowed to trade our detention time for hacks, (paddlings were referred to as hacks) but most people didn't take this choice. Usually these were between one and ten hard smacks with a paddle over jeans or cords, (and it was almost always guys).

One afternoon I was caught running in the halls and was given two hours of detention, but I chose a spanking instead, four hacks-one for each half hour. The tough guys bragged about how they got out of hours of detention by choosing hacks, so I followed suit. But I also think that I just wanted a spanking, forgetting how much they hurt and how humiliating they were. I was called out of gym class in while wearing thin swim shorts without underwear and I had to sit in the office waiting for my punishment while I shivered, probably because it was a bit chilly, but also because I was nervous. Everyone saw me there in my shorts (which we were not allowed to wear to school except for gym class) and everyone knew why I was there. The wooden bench felt so uncomfortable through my thin shorts. Then when I was finally called in for a spanking, the vice principal called my parents (which I was not expecting) and then administered the spanking. My shorts were really short, as was normal back then, so they ended right at the tops of my thighs, so the spankings landed half on my butt and half on my thighs, leaving a nice red mark that was plain to see afterwards, and it hurt real bad, to the point that I was on the verge of tears. I had to go back to gym class thoroughly humiliated with misty eyes and a burning butt.