View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylex View Post
That's the biggest obstacle for me about telling people. They just won't get it and they won't take the time to hear me out. I've struggled long and hard to get to the place where I am with all this. I know they won't and there will be judgement and drastic consequences.

So the line is drawn. I am thankful for the few friends I have who are on both sides of the line. Everyone else I still love dearly but they don't need to know.

Kaylex

I feel strongly that there's no right or wrong way to handle this. Whatever works best for you and makes you the most comfortable is what I'm in favor of. You (anyone reading this) are the best judge of how to handle the people around you.

There are a number of people in my vanilla world who know I operate spanking websites. There are also a couple of ex's of mine who know I'm into the fetish but have no clue I'm doing this now. And yes, I do regret telling 2 or 3 of these people, but overall I have done a pretty good job of picking and choosing who to tell about this.

My best advice is "when in doubt, don't."