View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 07:38 PM

more cookies for RB? lol.. i enjoy reading Your responses RB.. i was in a relationship in high school where my bf an i played around w/ spanking play.. We were together for approx 4ish years. we parted ways b/c he was to wrapped up in school an i was ready for that next step in a relationship (or at least i thought i was).. next i met the guy whom would be my husband shortly after (what the heck was i in sucha hurry for to settle down? lol).. he showed potential in the beginning of our relationship to possibly be a spanko but it all passed as soon as we said our "i do's".. we were together for 4 years.. i was miserable and im sure he was to.. the only good thing to come of our relationship are the two beautiful little boys we made together. when we finally split i vowed id never be in another vanilla relationship.. ive had the time of my life ever since.. my first spanking party (allstate) 2 years ago i met Darren an we've been together ever since.. i didnt go to the party expecting to fall in love but BAM!!! it happened an im sooooooooooo glad it did.. my life hasnt been the same since.. i actually have an exciting life now since high school lol..