View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okla1yankee View Post
Sherie, Sherie, Sherie,
It is time to face reality. At McD's you bratted until it was forced that you get a spanking not thinking anything would happen in public.
At Denny's you swatted me and made a bee line for the door while I was at the register. Again forcing the issue for you to be spanked in public. And the truth is if i am chasing someone I am running, which I was not. In fact by the time that I got to the door I was laughing so hard I could hardly move. My biggest concern was catching you before you fell into the bush behind you as you were back peddling. After all it would not be the first time that you had a bush branch surgically removed from your body, And this one probable would have been much more embarrassing having a stick stuck up there. It was not a nose dive that you would have done, it was a bottom dive into that bush.
Also, let's not forget that not too long ago you forced someone into spanking you on the train at 6 flags.
There are two realities that you need to face here, 1. that you have a fascination with wood, and 2. that you are obsessed with being spanked in public.
Now that you have faced these situations truthfully, enjoy your day.
Have a good day,
Tom
hehe...gotta love having friends.....I will do my best to accept this reality of public spankings....afterall it is true i have not complained about it before. How could i have forgotten the train ride though...thankyou sooooo much for the reminder dear Tom....

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.